Friday, May 13, 2011

Twat Twoubles..


I decided to write to Single Gals, in hopes of discovering that I am not alone and can quit feeling like a whiny little "pussy."  My Twat ("T") is sad. No, it's not what you think, it's not sad for lack of "action," as I do have a long term boyfriend who constantly tries to molest me... and with the problems I've been dealing with, thank God for that!

 For the last year, I've been dealing with endless amounts of bladder infections which of course always lead to yeast infections (thank you antibiotics) which then get passed on to my boyfriend and then back to me. It's like an ugly game of Tag. I've also had the pleasure of contracting a bowel infection, which like a bladder infection gives you the sensation of constant urination, but SURPRISE!!! lots of urine actually does come out! It also creates a weird tingling feeling that doesn't exactly feel bad, but is questionable.

 I have also discovered that my "T" is quite sensitive in nature. I cannot count the times I have lifted my leg onto the tub and angled that hand mirror between my legs only to discover tiny little cuts around the "T" opening. Where the hell did these come from??? My Doc told me that one of these "cuts" was exactly where you tear when giving birth. So unless an 8lbs baby slipped out of my "T" when I wasn't looking, he has no idea where this came from. Oh wait...not before he told me that it is absolutely impossible for a man's penis to cause this sort of damage, and asked if we'd been shoving any large "items" up there???? Like what?? A small watermelon perhaps? The best part about this is that the bacteria from the yeast infections tend to make themselves at home in these tiny cuts, therefore never giving me relief from that uncomfortable yeast itch. No, I am not joking and yes my hands are constantly down my pants trying to figure out some sort of liveable arrangement between my "T" and my bottom.

Now, you may be thinking, "this girl is really whiny and obviously sensitive", or "her diet is lacking in probiotics," or "she probably sits at a desk all day and suffocates her 'T' with fancy non-cotton underwear." But let me assure you, I consider my diet pretty healthy. I am not a big drinker and I drink tons of water, and I don't have a lot of yeast in my diet and I eat tonnes of proteins and vegetables. Although I wear thongs they are cotton and I sleep sans panties at night to let my poor "T" breath. Yet my vagina continues to be a real twat, even with the use of my organic tampons!  

Anyway, the point of this blog is to spread the true troubles of one's twat and hopefully for me to find out that I am not alone. If anyone out there has any suggestions/ideas please do share!!


Irritably Yours,
Twat Troubles

2 comments:

  1. you are not alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely not alone! The little cuts drove me crazy, untill I got the advice to wash down there with aleppo soap (without bay leaf). I thought my friend had gone mad, but it actually worked!
    Making your pee slightly acidic with a daily tablet of vitamin C or eating cranberries could help fight the bladder infections.

    ReplyDelete