Monday, December 14, 2009

Single Gal's New Years Resolution…

Not sure how everyone else feels but we at the Single Gals camp are actually very happy the 2009 is coming to an end. Like every other year there were really great moments, like our trips to Italy & Paris and the not so great; the loss of our dogs Shmoo and Nash.



The other day over Pizza and beers we decided we are going to make 2010 ‘OUR YEAR”, we are going to put this year behind us. 2010 is the year to get out of our comfort zone, to pursue our passions with gusto and to fast track our dating lives (no, not through Lava Life).

So to get out of my comfort zone I have decided I am going to try the following 3 things:

1) Talk to my gym crush, I don’t care what ‘The Rules’ say I’m breaking that one. You can’t seriously tell me that just because I say ‘Hi’ to a guy that he will be turned off of me forever….

2) Try eHarmony for 3 months…even though an acquaintance tried eHarmony and one of her matches asked if she had big boobs and blonde hair…WTF?...(ok I may have rethink this one)

3) Do the opposite of everything I would normally do. I would normally drink beer with my nachos so now I am going to drink Vodka! I think that’s what ‘The Rules’ meant by that rule.

I’ll let you know how it goes, and if I get asked if I have blonde hair and big boobs I’ll just reply…sure if you have fat wallet and a big dick!

Cheers!
Single Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment