Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wrong....

I know it’s wrong to judge people but when it comes to clothing I say that sometimes people need a slap a tap or a shake because their choices boggle the mind. Living in Toronto I know it’s hard to dress for the spring weather as things change day by day and even hour by hour, but really when you’re wearing a parka with open toe shoes and no socks that should tell you something.

I want to give you all the best advice you’ve ever gotten on how to dress for spring….layer….it’s really not a new idea, it’s actually my recommendation for all seasons….But more so for spring when you’re getting up to 2C and it's warming to 18C during the day. All you have to do is take off more clothes to adjust to the temperature that suits you.

Common sense is lacking when people dress for spring. I think everyone should consider the following things: What are you dressing for? What is the weather like and what will it be like during the day? What shoes are you planning to wear? And above all else, is the overall outfit appropriate. It’s really not that hard, it’s quite simple in fact and yes, I like everyone else make mistakes but the one thing I do know is that at least I try.

Queen B

No comments:

Post a Comment