Thursday, May 6, 2010

The way to a man's heart...


Ladies I must tell you I now know the secret to getting a man. I wonder if I should be giving this advice out for free. Hell it’s the least I can do for all the Single Ladies out there. Here it is….. Cook for him!!! They have been saying this since the dawn of time that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. I am beginning to think this may be true because I am an awful cook, okay not awful but a very limited one. I was told by my Home Economics teacher to marry rich because I set the fire alarm off and spilled milk all over her. In recent years I have set my kitchen on fire, luckily my Dad and I were able to get it under control without having to call the fire department. What caused this fire you ask, French Fries! I have also burnt holes in 4 pairs of oven mitts. I’m not sure how people pull things out of the oven without setting their oven mitts on fire, it baffles me.

Recently I have been doing cooking demos for Cookin’ greens, flash frozen Spinach, kale and rapini I cook these greens in health food stores to help promote product awareness. At one of these demos a very sweet elderly lady asked if I was married. When I told her I was not she said “Don’t worry dear you will be married in no time because men love a women who can cook” AWESOME!! I just hope Mr. Right does not mind eating greens everyday!









Cheers!
Hopeful in TO

1 comment:

  1. Love it..... could also think of many comments to say.... well one, but I wont..... at least for now!!!!

    ReplyDelete