Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ring Ring ... Are my boobs bigger?


The Japanese have done it again. They have come up with a ring tone that makes your boobs grow bigger. Yes you have read that right, our boobs will grow, and we can say good bye to the push up bra forever!
Dr. Tomabechi believes that certain sounds can alter listeners both psychologically and physically. He created a ring tone called Rock Memory which is based on a subliminal sound of a baby crying. His logic is that as a female when we hear a baby crying instinctively we will response to the sound by growing bigger breast because of the hormonal effect to that sound. Also he said that sound will tell the fat in our belly to PLEASE move to our boobs. Maybe that’s what I am doing wrong I am not saying PLEASE to my belly fat when I ask it to move to my boobs.
To get bigger boobs you will need to listen to the ring tone 20 times a day for approximately 10 days. Sounds simple enough but my problem is that my phone probably rings about 20 times a week. Out of those 20 calls 15 are telemarketers, 2 are my mom and 3 are hang ups?  Will my boobs still grow, or maybe I should just tell my belly fat to PLEASE go the hell away!!
Guys if you are feeling left out not to worry because Dr. Tomabechi is now working on ring tones to encourage hair growth just think you too can look like you have a mop on your head (please watch video).  For the Single Gals not only will we have bigger boobs, but there will be a ring tone to make people fall in love at first sight. Oh the possibilities with the love at first site ring tone are endless, just think Wentworth Miller, Leo DiCaprio,and Anthony Keidis will all love MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.


Ring, Ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment