Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Same Ol’ – Same Ol’




I have to say that I’ve been feeling kind of stagnant, things are neither moving forward nor back in my life and I’m feeling like things are at a standstill. I personally don’t like the feeling, I want to be moving forward but being in this state of blandness is hard. Don’t get me wrong I’ve been trying to change things up to get out of this rut but it’s not exactly working the way I want it to.

How did I get here and how do I get myself out of it? I think routines are good for my general life, but I also like twists, surprises and the unexpected as it keeps things interesting and keeps me on my toes. Since I’ve been feeling very same ol’ same ol’ I have made a conscious effort to try different things and make plans with different people and to try not to be afraid of what people may think or say about me because really who the f*ck cares? Sometimes these little changes help but other times more drastic measures are called for.

Well I’m trying something a bit more out there if you will. I’m going to see an energy healer, the person I am seeing isn’t from my city but he does come in once a month and he was recommended by my friend who has seen him in the past. You may think this is very odd, and I can see why but as my friend said “maybe your energy fields need to be realigned” so I thought maybe she’s right and what do I have to lose? I’ve never gone to an energy healer before and I have no idea what to expect but I figure things can only go up and maybe opening my mind and body is what is needed.

If any of you Single Gals want to try something new, don’t be afraid and don’t worry what others will think. If what you’re doing makes you feel better and doesn’t hurt anyone else then go for it as it may just be what you need.

If anyone is interested in seeing an energy healer my friend’s recommendation is: http://www.tentshaker.com/

Queen B

No comments:

Post a Comment