Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Loving?



Now that spring is officially over I feel it’s the single ladies duty to try to get out and enjoy the nicer weather, the happier attitude of people and the pool of available men.

I am not an excuse person I deal with facts, why am I stating this? Well because people tend to make excuses for being single. Now I’m not saying that there aren’t legitimate reasons for being single but the facts are that you are single and you need to take control of the situation. Your knight in shining armor is not going to come to you; you need to make yourself available to him. Get out there and be seen, watch World Cup matches in bars, go walking, go out to patios, go rollerblading, play tennis….the list goes on but I’m sure you get my drift…Don’t wait for things to happen take initiative and make things happen.

Summer is a great time to get out there and the biggest reason being that weather is on your side. Also friends, family and acquaintances are more likely to want to reconnect so take them up on their offers. You never know what may come your way and even if it’s not the relationship you’re thinking of, you may just get some summer loving from the cute guy you meet in the most random of places.

Queen B

No comments:

Post a Comment