Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stop the excuses Tiger....

I don’t really care for celebrity. I do read gossip blogs but it comes more from being bored and for the simple fact that I feel the need to keep up to date with the “going’s on” in our twisted celebrity obsessed world. Plus I am truly amused by it and actually find myself wondering are these people for real? Do they believe the sh*t they spew or is it for the benefit of the media and/or fans? Either way I find it quite entertaining.

I recently read that Tiger Woods is going to wear a Buddhist bracelet that is supposed to provide “strength and protection”. Really a bracelet is going to do all that? Honestly if it was so easy I think we would all be subscribing to that program. Don’t get me wrong, I am not mocking the Buddhist faith, I just find it quite sad that people will find any excuse to justify their actions. In Tiger’s case he blames the fact he quit meditating, he quit being a Buddhist, and life turned upside down for him. I know a lot of people who have lost faith in “God”, “Buddha”, “Allah” whoever but they didn’t become whores.

I do believe that faith helps, my philosophy is that you should use what works for you as long as it’s not to the detriment of others. I just hate that people don’t take responsibility for their actions. It’s easy to blame your faith, your parents, your bullying etc….but you know what everyone has a brain, you should know right from wrong and if you cared for yourself and others you would be a decent, respectful human being. You know what I think Tiger? I think you still would have been a whore even if you kept your faith. You thought you were above things, you had no respect for your wife or kids or yourself and you were a grade A a*shole.

Let’s call a spade a spade, because when you truly know yourself it doesn’t matter what you’re presented with you will do the right thing.

Queen B

No comments:

Post a Comment