Monday, March 22, 2010

Jessie James and Sandra Bullock is there hope...



The recent Jessie James and Sandra Bullock scandal has shaken the Single Gals camp. I hate celebrity gossip, I have no interest in who’s dating who, and who has a bump or doesn’t have a bump. The one celebrity relationship that I did have interest in was Sandra and Jessie. Sandra seems sweet and down to earth, she gushed about Jessie in interviews it was obvious that she was in love. Of all the celebrity couples out there they seemed the most real and likely to last forever, they were very low profile and happy together. It was a nice fusion of bad boy meets cute funny girl next door however it now seems Jessie is a true bad boy after all.

I received an e-mail from Single Chick saying ‘This Jesse James and Sandra thing is really bothering me...I feel so sad. Are there no good men left in this world?” Single Chick I feel your pain, and I know how much you liked them as a couple because Jessie was the kind of guy we both hoped to get one day. Now that dream seems to have been shattered but we need to remember that they live in the land of Celebrity. As normal as their lives may seem they are not, how can you have a ‘Normal’ (whatever that means) life when you are constantly watched. I feel for Sandra, as a women who has had her heart broken I can only imagine what she is going through and she has to do it publicly, that is truly awful! However we cannot let this get us down, or lose faith in finding a good man. They are out there, I believe that, just look at some of the amazing men that our friends have found. There is André, who supports ‘V” in everything the she does, Andy who is an amazing dad and loves his family to no end and Neil who is hard working, and who’s dream is to be able to work from home to play with his kids. The list goes on, our friends have managed to find good men, so they are out there!! Don’t give up hope my friend I haven’t…….Yet.

This scandal does prompt me to ask,Why do seemingly happy people in good relationships, mess them up with affairs? Are they seeking excitement? Is it really just about sex? Can’t you have thrilling sex with someone you love? Why do people that want numerous lovers bother marrying? Why are all these married people hooking up, when I a Single Gal cannot get a date?????












Hopeful in TO

No comments:

Post a Comment