Monday, August 23, 2010

Gabby's Story..

This year is my tenth anniversary and my husband and I wanted to do something special.  We each decided to get a tattoo that represented this milestone as well as incorporating our own meanings.  I decided to get 10 daisies, representing each year we've been married, as well as being my favourite flower and signifying that like the daisy, I too am resilient, wild and cheerful and I wanted a little bit of flow and lightness added in there and that I left up to my artist, Leah Miller (http://www.leahmillertattoos.com/).  My two other Japanese tattoos she also incorporated into this masterpiece and I think the piece as a whole is incredible.  Not only did she exceed my expectations, but she also put her artistry of what I had in my mind into a work of art that will forever be with me.  I truly am so happy with my tattoo and what it means to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment