Friday, January 28, 2011

Who's on your laminated list?

A laminated list, sometimes called a freebie list, is a list of 5 celebrities that your significant other must let you sleep with them if the unbelievable opportunity ever arises. I would never be able to commit to laminating my list since the fifth spot is more of the current crush of the moment. The Top 3 are set in stone for this gal and since I am single I guess I always have a open pass.... Does anyone know where I can hook-up with Leo? 


1) Leo DiCaprio - I have loved him since 'Growing Pains'. Back then he was such a cutie and now he is just so damn hot, if I got the opportunity I would make him reenact the love scene from the Departed with me...HOT!!!!


I know this clip is not in english but who cares what they are talking about...


2) Anthony Keidis - I love dirty rock stars and if I had to pick just one, he is it hands down. I love the hair, the tattoo's, his lips and his dirty hotness.


3) Georges St. Pierre - This man is just signifies everything manly about a man. His bod is smokin, he has a sense of humor,and he is 'The Ulitimate Fighter' god can a man get any hotter.


 4) Wentworth Miller - I love tall skinny dudes (hence my love for dirty Rock Stars), and he has the Rock God look without the dirtyness. 


5) Mark Wahlburg - I think this pic says it all.


 Who's on your list?


Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment