Monday, April 18, 2011

RUSHFIT Continues...

It’s seems I suck at sticking to a schedule. I started my RUSHFIT program off with a bang but come the weekend I got sidetracked. I did the Abdominal Strength and Core Conditioning and the Fight Conditioning workouts. What I have noticed so far between the three exercise videos is that the warm-up and cool down are the same for each video. Also I have to say I am very disappointed that GSP has kept his shirt on in all the videos, I was seriously hoping to see him workout without it. You know for motivation.

I have three more videos to try, so I am hopeful that he will be sporting his signature man panties and no shirt for one of those workouts.
 Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Are you still doing the rushfit program? I have tried it myself and finished the intermediate program. I believe I am much fitter and leaner than before the program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yes I do it on and off in between my gym workouts. I have not followed the program as suggested. I do like it and even though I do it 2 times a week I am starting to feel leaner.

    ReplyDelete