Friday, April 1, 2011

Speaking of Sweat

In my previous post I said don't sweat the small stuff, so maybe at this moment that is exactly what you are doing. Well I think every girl needs to take a break from her hectic life to enjoy the little pleasures and this is my guilty pleasure. Every once in a while I watch this YouTube video for various reasons:

1) I love a sweaty man, not the man who sweats from just getting out of his chair but the man the works for his sweat whether it is from working out or hard manual labour it's all good man sweat.

2) I have a huge crush on GSP, he makes my thighs quiver

3) I'm not so sure I want to be a champion but I sure would like to do one!




Enjoy ladies and when you find yourself sweating the small stuff take a break and watch this man sweat!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment