Monday, April 18, 2011

Sully and Soundgarden are coming to TO...

Sully Erna - May 24, 2011
Sully Erna singer from Godsmack has a new solo album out and he is now on tour. I really like this CD it is very different from Godsmack, I am a Godsmack fan as well, his solo work is softer and more soulful but still all Sully.


Date: Tuesday. May 24, 2011
Venue: Queen Elizabeth Theatre
Ticket on sale NOW

Soundgarden - July 22, 2011


I sure I am behind on this news but I just found out that Soundgarden is coming to Toronto...Needless to say I am pretty excited about this I LOVE Chris Cornell his voice will make your thighs quiver.

Date: Saturday, July 2nd, 2011
Venue: Molson Amphitheatre
Presale: April 21, 2011 buy here The edge 102 presale code is Soundgarden
Tickets go on sale Saturday April 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment